Opening Statement

Hello fellow internet(ors).

Me. I’m just a (un)self-adjusted lass trying to really discover the meaning of life. Well not really, what I’d love to discover is how I can manage get loaded without actually appearing loaded at work, family events, and social gatherings. Also, I like to hike and enjoy romantic dinners on the beach.

As for the title of this little blog. I’m a fucking drama dictator. My self diagnosis is that it all stems from the fact that I’m a middle child. Aren’t middle children always fucked up? So that’s my excuse.

Goals? Aside from what was stated above. To cuss, I mean really cuss and be accepted for it. Yes, you can be educated and well mannered and still have the mouth of a sailor, god dam it mother fucker. Why can’t the saying be “you have the mouth of a lawyer?”

Aside from that, to really discover myself. All bullshit aside I really want to stop being so god dammed drammatical! Need to stop taking life, relationships, people, work, and dogs so serious. I just want to have fun. What I really need to do is make “fuck that” my motto. This blog will hopefully help document my trials and tribulations in achieving such an objective.

 

1 comments:

  1. geefunk said,

    This so much more you and I love it!!! Can't wait to see this blog evolve over time.

    on September 26, 2007 at 1:38 PM