long time no blog


Who knew that being a mom was so much work... har har har.

Well we're finally getting into a routine but with the holidays here it's been super busy plus I'm back at work. Also, I'm starting my running again. So far I've been out twice a week for the last two weeks. This is a BIG accomplishment for me. Can't seem to leave my little babies!

For now here's something to enjoy until I get back to blogging for reals. Looking at this pic you would have never guessed that those little chubbies were born at 33 weeks. They're 8 weeks now.

 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful angelica! let me know when you want to get together!!!

    on December 21, 2009 at 2:02 PM  


  2. geefunk said,

    LOVES!!!

    on December 21, 2009 at 2:25 PM  


  3. Sweet!
    God bless you and yours Angelica! Have a Merry Christmas and may the New Year be a prosperous one full of health and joy for your family.

    on December 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM  


  4. diana said,

    Congrats! Lovely. :)

    on December 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM