my faults

Alright so I didn’t do any type of training on Saturday… or any other day after that… So, hopefully the forecast is right and I’ll be seeing some stars on Saturday.

I’m also thinking about my options as far as workout times go… Currently I’m considering going for runs at 4:30am… and build from there.

I also started logging food in and strictly zoning at breakfast while semi-zoning all other meals. Snacks are usually zone and I’ve been focusing on protein and veggies. Trying to stay away from processed crap. Baby steps.

This is me owning up to it.

 

1 comments:

  1. hey. YOU ARE AMAZING. Juggling life is hard. Don't be too hard on yourself right now...
    k? eat healthy. eat to feed your babies. schedule your workouts... and your back up workouts... (Just in case your "planned" time... flops...) and remember to laugh and snuggle with those cutie pies ALOT...
    AND let me know if you want to take a walk sometime... or just meet up... love and miss your face...

    on February 11, 2010 at 10:12 PM