Life


I'll skip why I've been gone for so long and just dive into what's going on.

The twins are now 13 months old and as adorable as ever! They call me by my first name, their version of it anyway. I swore I heard them say it a few weeks back and both my mother and sister confirmed it was indeed my name. Hmpf! Doesn't matter to me since they still know I'm their mama.

We purchased a house!!! I know right. We (I) never thought it'd happen. After two years of looking we found the perfect house that fits us or we fit in it. Currently we're getting it redone. Won't be living there for another 2 weeks at least. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to spend our first Christmas there. Here's to hoping.

I've started jogging again. I'm committed to at least 9 miles a week. Eek! So far so good except I haven't gone out this week. Must make it out tonight with the twinsies in tow. Smart me packed us all up so we'll be set to go after work.

What else? So much going in life at the moment. So much good stuff. I'm truly blessed for the family I have.

 

0 comments: