lame

Back from Vegas and didn’t participate in as much debauchery as I had intended to. Oh well, there’s always next time. Plus someone owes me a trip and they better well make good on it!

I’m also broke :’( Kept to my promise to eat healthy. Unfortunately, I think I made up all the calories somewhere else...

Best part of the trip – Mesa Grill
Everything I had was delicious! I’ll post some picks as soon as I get home. Plus, they have some good damn mojitos to boot too.

Worst part of the trip – Accidents
We saw two really bad accidents on our way and back from Vegas. Both cars were flipped over on the side of the road and had just happened when we passed. Why oh why do people go so fast. I’m really thinking about them all and hoping the best for them.

Now I’m back to regularly scheduled programming. Blah. I’ll be making another rare appearance at bootcamp tomorrow morning. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a run in tonight and then I’m planning on another Sunday with the locos running the marathon. Monday is back to the grind up north. I’m thinking I can probably finish this assignment by the 18th and see if I can get back into my habitual bootcamp schedule. Here’s to some positive “lemme-finish-up-this-shit-assignment-fast” vibes.

 

1 comments:

  1. Kellie said,

    Welcome home, it's good to see you back online. Did you make bootcamp this morning?

    on June 27, 2008 at 8:09 AM